- Sat, May 14The Press Room
- Thu, Feb 24The Press RoomFeb 24, 5:30 PMThe Press Room, 730 N Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37917, USAONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR. Help honor Matt Hinkin, Knoxville's "Weather Guy", for his 30 years of community service as WATE's meteorologist. Proceeds to benefit PJ Parkinson's.
- Tue, Dec 07Lakeside TavernDec 07, 2021, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMLakeside Tavern, 10911 Concord Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922, USAJoin us for our annual Holiday party. Enjoy lunch with friends and listen to our PD Holiday Caroling group. This is a FREE event for families affected by Parkinson's disease. The lunch is sponsored by PJ Parkinson's
- Fri, Sep 10Ancient Lore Village
- Wed, Sep 09Online Event
- Thu, Jul 02Online Event, Webinar
- Mon, Jun 22Zoom WebinarJun 22, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PMZoom WebinarDepression, anxiety, cognitive decline, psychosis and impulse control disorders can be common in people with Parkinson’s and have a profound effect on quality of life. It’s important as a person living with Parkinson’s or as a Parkinson’s care partner to become more educated about these conditions.